THE FAMILY RESOURCE NETWORK (FRN) is a family-focused human service organization that serves families and individuals affected by autism, chronic illness, disabilities, and epilepsy. FRN is composed of four affiliate organizations that work to improve the lives of their constituents.
- 2nd Annual Stone Pony Benefit Concert to Raise National Epilepsy Awareness - 2/21/13
- New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission reduces seizure free period to six months for drivers with epilepsy - 11/19/2012
- Three students utilize seizure first-aid training to help restaurant guest with the knowledge gained from a school presentation on seizure first-aid by EFNJ. - 5/3/2012
- Stone Pony Benefit Concert to Raise Epilepsy Awareness - 2/29/2012
- Candlelight concert draws renowned performers for epilepsy awareness - 2/8/2012