THE FAMILY RESOURCE NETWORK (FRN) is a family-focused human service organization that serves families and individuals affected by autism, chronic illness, disabilities, and epilepsy. FRN is composed of four affiliate organizations that work to improve the lives of their constituents.
- Click here to view the 2012 Annual Report NEW!
- Click here to view the 2011 Annual Report.
- Click here to view the 2010 Annual Report.
- Comcast to Air Public Service Annoucement in November for Epilepsy Awareness Month 11/1/2013
- Funding to Improve Diagnosis, Treatment and Services for Children and Youths with Epilepsy 10/21/13
- Kids with Disabilities Attend Specialized Basketball Camp 8/8/13
- 2nd Annual Stone Pony Benefit Concert to Raise National Epilepsy Awareness - 2/21/13
- New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission reduces seizure free period to six months for drivers with epilepsy - 11/19/2012
- Three students utilize seizure first-aid training to help restaurant guest with the knowledge gained from a school presentation on seizure first-aid by EFNJ. - 5/3/2012
- Stone Pony Benefit Concert to Raise Epilepsy Awareness - 2/29/2012
- Candlelight concert draws renowned performers for epilepsy awareness - 2/8/2012